Monday, November 29, 2010

Make Money With Adult Sites

I've been spending my three years as a webmaster building adult websites and one of the most lucrative niches is having a tube site sub niching. A sub niche is the sex category of your site and the niche is Blog, tube site, TGP, MGP, turnkey, review site, directory or pay site. Now having your own adult company is a good way to make money online. The least expensive way is to build a adult tube website. One of my best websites is a squirting site where I got videos off of one of my affiliated companies I'm with and I'd do the SEO work I'm good at and get money every day off the site.

I earned around $1200 a month from my 1 adult website and I have 43 others that amount from blogs to tube sites. The most lucrative is the tube site.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Building successful ventures using automation and my mind I create assets that always generate revenue to invest in the world of information and technology together.